Heat Pumps in Baltimore & Annapolis
We provide new heat pump installations, heat pump service and repair in Baltimore & Annapolis. Our professional heat pump installers can take care of your every need.
A heat pump is an all-in-one cooling and heating system. During hot months, it works like an air conditioner, moving heat from inside your home to outside. During cold months, heat pumps take heat from outside and move it inside.
Heat Pump Service & Repair
Frosty Refrigeration can service and repair your heat pump.
You can make your heat pump more durable by providing it with proper mechanical service and maintenance.
Our professional heat pump technicians can provide complete maintenance and repair of your equipment.
If you need heat pump service or repair, Frosty Refrigeration has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time.
Our heat pump experts are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Complete Heat Pump Service & Repair
- Professional Mechanical Service & Maintenance
- Emergency On-Call Service 24 Hours a Day
New Heat Pump Installations
If you are considering a new or replacement heat pump system, we offer friendly advice and professional heat pump installations.
Maximize your savings with a custom solution designed within your budget and resulting in improved efficiency and comfort.
A new energy efficient heat pump system with Frosty Refrigeration can provide you with substantial energy savings.
Our professionals will give you great advice and provide you with industry-leading warranties on the most reliable systems.
- Maximize Savings with a Custom Heat Pump Solution
- A New System Provides Substantial Energy Savings
- Get Professional Advice
Heat Pump Units
Below is a sample of heat pumps that Frosty can install for you. Contact Us today for a free estimate.
Infinity Sieries by Carrier:
- Puron® refrigerant
- Up to 19 SEER
- Up to 9.5 HSPF
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- As low as 69 dB
- 2-stage compressors for ultimate comfort
- Infinity Control for maximum performance
- Silencer System IITM for quiet operation
- WeatherArmor Ultra SystemTM for ultimate protection
- 10-year parts limited warranty when properly registered
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine FinTM Outdoor Coil
- Comfort-RTM Mode approved for better humidity control
- Full-Side Louvered Panels Protect Your Investment
- WeatherGuard IITM Top Shields Unit From Debris and Damage
- Baked-On Powder Paint Resists Rust
- Unique DuraTuffTM non-corrosive basepan
- Advanced Fan System
- Sound insulator on compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Heating Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Systems
- Radiant Floor Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Metal Fabrication
- Preventive Maintenance